2009/01/08

Best Blogs in My Class

1st. P a a a n ♥.+。* by aya-pan★

I think that her blog is really nice because she make extra articles. Not only that but also it is easy to see and read the blog. Words are not so difficult. And every article has nice pictures and good information. All information is vary interesting for me.


2nd. Like A Candy by ChiisA

This blog is very , very cute! I like the design of this blog. Almost all articles has a lot of information and she explains each thing in detail. It is easy for me to understand all because words are easy. Each article has many pictures and they are really nice.


3rd. YaB!og by Yabuosky

She wrote a lot and every article has interesting pictures. And each has also has nice links. I think that a clip of haka is the best! If you do not watch it, you should watch it. It is very interesting.

No comments: