2009/01/15

Best Blogs in Other Classes

1st. Th4. 738 Dolce
This blog is uploaded many times! I surprised. This blog is very simple and it is easy to read each articles. Difficult words are not used and each has very interesting information. I want to refer to her blog to wrie my blog.


2nd. Th1. 134 JOY:-p
This blog has many nice pictures and some graphs so it is easy to understand and read. I thougt that I had made some on my blog. And each article has many links so you can enjoy other site a lot.


3rd. Tu4. 312 Attention Please!

This blog has a lot of useful and interesting information! In addition, it has nice links.
In this blog WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS is introruced. I watched this movie and enjoyed it! If you are interested in this movie, you should read this blog and watch the movie!

1 comment:

DUI said...

You watched this movie! That's cool! I like it very much!I think we can talk about it!