2008/10/02

My Favorite Movie

I will tell you about my favorite movie. It is A Moment to Remember. It is Korean romantic movie. It is made based on the television program “Pure Soul”, Japanese drama. It is Japanese drama in 2001. Hiromi Nagasaku and Naoto Ogata are staring in Pure Soul.

Jung Woo-Sung and Son Yejin are staring in A Moment to Remember. Jung Woo-Sung is one of the most famous actors in Korea. He is a director of music videos. Son Yejin won the Academy Award in Korea. She is also with Bae Yong Joon in April Snow.

I will tell you about the story of A Moment to Remember. Sujin is an adesibner. Chorusu is a carpenter. One day, they met at the convenience store, fell in love at the moment and married. However the happiness didn’t last. She went to the hospital to see a doctor and knew that she suffered from Alzheimer disease. Sujin is losing her memories day by day. At first, Chorusu is puzzled what to do. However he understands her and her disease and he begin to make many memos of everything with Sujin – for example, her own name, husband’s name, the date when they married and so on. Otherwise finally she forgot even her husband, Chorusu.

I saw A Moment to Remember about four times. Every time when I see it, I am moved and shed tears. It is impossible for us to know what will happen in the future. We may be killed in accidents at the next moment. We may suddenly lose someone who is important person for us. We may suffer from serious diseases. So I thought we must not waste time and must live as hard as we can.

1 comment:

chi-tan said...

I have seen this movie before.
I thought that I was not able to see without tears in this movie.
This is so good movie, isn't it?